Its about time!!!
JMPNY has reached over 4,500 fans and I'm celebrating!!!!
This giveaway is specifically for my following photographers but ANYONE can enter!! More games for my clients are to come on my FB page!!!
Thank you SO much to the sponsors! These shops are incredible and I couldn't have hosted this without their generosity!
Heres what were giving away!!!!
Backdrop shown from Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops
Newborn Knitted Cocoon w/ matching hat from Bluebonnet's Design
Headband from Galpin Studios
Etsy
Etsy
DTP Actions ~ Colorless Collection {Set of 12 B/W actions for Photoshop!}
Birdie Baby Boutique ~ $15 Gift Certificate
Love By CC ~ $30 Gift Certificate
Captured by Maggie Designs ~ Set of 3 "poppy Pins" and a band to attach them to.
Leighton Heritage ~ 2 Fur Rug Photo Props
Robins Nest Boutique ~ Knit ear flap hat in choice of up to 2 colors and size.
Spoiled Sweet Boutique ~ Cheescloth w/ Matching Headband
Sew Whimsey ~Headband of choice up to $20 value
Swanky Stitch ~ 1 item from our In Stock Shop {winners choice}.
Petite Fleurs by Bellasma ~ summer turquoise sky headband
JMPNY Designs
So you want to win!? Heres what to do!!
- You MUST like Jennifer Morais Photography to be eligible to win.
- Go to the pages and leave some love for each of them. Theres only 14 so you dont have to worry about FB overload....lol.
- Leave a comment here after youve liked and commented each vendor.
- Shout it out!!!! Blog it! Tweet it! FB it! (Yes I just made FB a verb...lol) It should say the following "I just entered an awesome giveaway with Jennifer Morais Photography!! Check out all the awesome vendors and enter at http://jmpny.blogspot.com/2011/06/jennifer-morais-photographys-45k.html!!!!"
- Comment here one LAST time letting me know where you posted your shout out!
Thats not all too bad right!? Ill list the vendor FB pages below to make life easy on you.
** ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED**
Only 2 comments MAX for your entries. Extras do not count and will be deleted.
Contest will run from June 13th - June 20th
* Winner will be announced June 21st*
**This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to JMPNY and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the Jennifer Morais Photography 4.5K giveaway. **














I LIKED all 14 vendors and left a comment on each of their pages!!
ReplyDeleteI posted a link to the giveaway on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=605944218
ReplyDeleteI "liked" all 14 vendors and left love on their pages!
ReplyDeleteI posted the link to the Giveaway on my facebook pages! www.facebook.com/paperstarstudio
ReplyDeleteLeft "love" on all 14 pages many of which I was already a fan of. Thanks for this incredible giveaway opportunity.
ReplyDeleteJust posted and linked to the giveaway on fb! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/lady7298 Thanks again.
ReplyDeletei liked & commented on all 14 pages
ReplyDeletei shared on my fb wall!!!
ReplyDeleteJust liked all of the vendors and left some LUVVV
ReplyDeleteLiked all the great vendor pages!! very nice :)
ReplyDeletereposted the shout out on my fb page, thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI liked all the vendors-left a comment, shouted it out on facebook!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! Would love to be a vendor next time ( www.facebook.com/jenpope1) Suzy's Craft Shoppe
"Liked" all vendors and left comment :)
ReplyDeleteBlanca Dockery
Just did a shout out on my fan page https://www.facebook.com/BluebonnetsDesigns#!/pages/Heaven-Sent-Photography-Seminole/182822085090335
ReplyDeleteBlanca Dockery
Just liked your page!
ReplyDeleteHuge fan of your work!!! I hope I get the chance to win something :) I'm just starting off with my own business and your work inspires me! Love it!!
ReplyDelete"liked" each vender and commented on all of their pages :) :)
Just posted about the giveaway on my fan page at:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Loving-Memories-Photography-Kaitlyn-Wood/108280735894513
I liked and thanked all the awesome vendors on their facebook pages!!
ReplyDeletePosted to Twitter!!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/photosbyemily09
I "liked" everyone and shared some love too! Thanks for hosting the giveaway and congrats on breaking the 4.5k mark!!
ReplyDeletelike and showed love on all 14 vendors !!! adorable items everywhere !!! would love to win :)
ReplyDeleteI "liked" all 14 vendors and left love :D
ReplyDelete"Liked" all vendors and left comment
ReplyDeletei just FB it and twitter it ! Yup i shoot about your awesome giveaway :) and congrats on 4500 fans !!!!!
ReplyDeleteI liked all the vendors and left them some love. Gave a shout out on my business fb page. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI liked all the vendors pages and left a comment!
ReplyDeleteGave a shout out on my business page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Regina-Peterson-Photography/166589890059818?ref=ts
my email rpete912@yahoo.com
Liked and left comments with everyone!
ReplyDeleteI posted on my facebook status about this amazing giveaway.
ReplyDeleteJust FB your awesome giveaway
ReplyDeletefacebook.com/hayashiphotography
I liked all of the vendors and left them some love!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about it here: http://twitter.com/#!/lrossi0513/status/80358756638142464
ReplyDeleteI liked all the Vendors and left them love:)
ReplyDeleteShannon Gammon
sles79@gmail.com
Left love and Liked all vendors! :)
ReplyDeleteI shared the Giveaway on my Facebook page:)
ReplyDeleteShannon Gammon
sles79@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000607193661
Posted the link on my facebook page!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1483071127
I liked all 14 vendors and left love on their pages!
ReplyDeletetruly04@live.com
Shared giveaway on FB.
ReplyDeletetruly04@live.com
I liked & left some love for all the vendors! :)
ReplyDeleteMy email: mkblan01@moreheadstate.edu
My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/jkgalloway81
Thanks for the Giveaway! :)
I posted the shout out on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/jkgalloway81
ReplyDeletemy email: mkblan01@moreheadstate.edu
Liked and commented them all and shared on my wall!
ReplyDeletelike & commented on all 14 pages!
ReplyDeleteposted the shout out on FB: https://www.facebook.com/goobers
ReplyDeleteAmber I sent some love to all the FB businesses and liked them all!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI liked all 14 sponsers and showed <3
ReplyDeleteposted a shoutout on my personal page
ReplyDeleteI liked all the vendors & left some love, most of which I already had! Thanks for an awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI like all the vendors....only left love for 2 of them today, because I wasn't already following them...hope that's alright.
ReplyDeleteI FB it! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1373779629
ReplyDeleteLove the vendors. posted a shout out on my home page. I had already liked a couple of them already. Can't wait to see who won!
ReplyDeleteLiked & commented all the vendors!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=58801656
ReplyDeletePosted my shout out on FB!
I have liked and commented on each vendors FB page.
ReplyDeleteI've liked and commented on each vendor's FB page!
ReplyDeleteI TWEETED about your giveaway on @DesignbyHuong
ReplyDeleteTook some time (and FB wouldn't let me post the exact words/ link for the giveaway), but I did post about the giveaway on my FB page.
ReplyDeleteI liked and left love on all of the wonderful vendors' pages! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteErika@justpeachyphotog.com
I posted the giveaway link on my fb wall. It wouldn't let me tag you so here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/erikaaw/posts/179977342057022
ReplyDeleteErika@justpeachyphotog.com
LIKEd all the vendors & commented on all their pages pages with <3 from your giveaway! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI posted the shout out on my personal FB page, Hobby Photography & More page, & Zachary & Leah's page!! Thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteLiked all the vendors and commented on all their pages!!! Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteLIKED all the vendors and commented on all pages! thanks
ReplyDeleteShouted out on my FB page about your cool giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteLiked all and shared some love. Thank you
ReplyDeleteShouted out on FB! https://www.facebook.com/brooke.b.brooks
ReplyDeleteLiked all the vendors and comment on there walls!
ReplyDeleteJenn@tinytoesphotos.ca
http://www.facebook.com/pages/tiny-toes-photos/130712830212
ReplyDeletePosted to my fb status!
Jenn@tinytoesphotos.ca
I have liked each vendor and left some comment love on each wall!
ReplyDeleteLauren
BetterOffBlonde@msn.com
I like all the vendors and left love!
ReplyDeleteerinnoie@hotmail.com
Erin Noie
TY for the chance!
Tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/erinnoie/status/80901056602705921
ReplyDeleteerinnoie@hotmail.com
Erin Noie
I have like each vendor! Great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteAshley Davidson
ashdavison17@yahoo.com
Stephanie Olmsted
ReplyDeleteLiked all 14 vendors and showed them some love.
shuttermom77@gmail.com
Stephanie Olmsted
ReplyDeleteShared the giveaway on Twitter.
http://twitter.com/#!/acottagedream
shuttermom77@gmail.com
Left "love" on all 14 pages many of which I was already a fan of. Thanks for this incredible giveaway opportunity.
ReplyDeleteChristina Carino-Forrest ccarino25@aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbymaggiedesigns?sk=app_190322544333196#!/ccarino25
ReplyDeletePosted my Shot Out on my facebook page above.
Christina Carino-Forrest ccarino25@aol.com
Liked and left love for everybody.
ReplyDeleteGreat vendors!
Lauren Mallard
contact@aimphotography.ca
I went to all facebook pages and left a comment...I'd love to win this contest!! I have recently made the decision to pursue photography, and this would be such a help to me in getting new clients!
ReplyDeletevisited, liked, and commented on each vendors site. They all have such awesome things. I'd love to win this contest, as I have recently gotten back into photography and am trying to make a small side business of this while i'm teaching.......i'm looking forward to building my business this summer and would love to win all these great products!
ReplyDeleteI like all the vendors and left comments! Would love to win this awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteNatasha Nicholson
Precious Expressions Photography
natasha_infinity1@hotmail.com
I shared the giveaway link on my facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=512894099#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=188919434490123&id=512894099
Natasha Nicholson
Precious Expressions Photography
natasha_infinity1@hotmail.com
Liked all of them and left love on their page from you :)
ReplyDeleteZoe lee
madforfashion at aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/zoehunterlee/posts/154427297962944
ReplyDeletePosted on my facebook page, thanks for this!!
I liked you on facebook! would love to win any of these prizes!! :)
ReplyDeleteI liked all 14 vendors and your page with wall comments on each :)
ReplyDeleteI did a love link on my facebook page for ya :)
ReplyDeletefan of Jennifer Morais Photography :)
ReplyDeleteand all the other wonderful vendors!!!
thanks for the amazing giveaway!!
Krystal Marcoux
m.krystal8@gmail.com
I "like"d all the vendors thanks for having such a great giveaway! Kelly Sanderson Lumley
ReplyDeleteI shared alink on my page!! http://www.facebook.com/kelly.sandersonlumley
ReplyDeleteI liked all 14 vendors - most of them I was already a fan of!! And I thanked them for being part of this great giveaway!!
ReplyDeletelisacdnmomma@gmail.com
I shared a link on my FB to this blog: http://www.facebook.com/lisacdnmomma
ReplyDeletelisacdnmomma@gmail.com
Liked all the vendors and commented on their pages
ReplyDelete(under the name Tina Clelland)
Facebooked the link :P
ReplyDelete(under the name Tina Clelland)
gave you a shout out on FB!
ReplyDeleteunder the name Brittiny Whitbeck
liked all the vendors!
ReplyDeleteunder the name Brittiny Whitbeck
Shared some love with each of the vendors :)
ReplyDeleteLiked and sent love to all the pages.
ReplyDeleteFB'd the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteShared the link to this giveway on my FB Page :)
ReplyDeleteI liked and commented on all the. Vendors! Awesome vendors and giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMegan W.
Weberfamily3 at yahoo dot com
I posted a link to your giveaway on my facebook status!
ReplyDeleteMegan W.
Weberfamily3 at yahoo dot com
I have liked all vendors and commented on them also! I want to thank you for the chance because not only it is a great giveaway, I am also introduced to new vendors!!
ReplyDeleteMelissa R.
Mreintjes@frontiernet.net
I "liked", and commented on, all 14 pages :)
ReplyDeleteI posted my giveaway love on my FB page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/missy1217
ReplyDeleteposted the giveaway on my facebook and tagged both JMPNY and Jennifer Morais Photography :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/krystal.marcoux2
Thanks for the giveaway!
Krystal Marcoux
m.krystal8@gmail.com
I liked all the vendors that I didn't already like!!
ReplyDeletelindseymontz@gmail.com
I posted about the giveaway on my facebook page!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=883250297
lindseymontz@gmail.com
I liked and thank each vendor!
ReplyDeleteFB user Lisa Garner
lisalmg25@gmail.com
I shared this giveaway on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002038239939
ReplyDeleteFB user Lisa Garner
lisalmg25@gmail.com
I am a fan of all pages and left comments on all pages.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Brown
I posted on my facebook page:)
ReplyDeleteAndrea Brown
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=505404518
I liked and commented on all of the sponsor pages! <3
ReplyDeleteCrystal Thalmann Hardinger
crystrav1981@live.com
I posted a shout out as my status on Facebook!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/crystal.hardinger/posts/138269482917198
Crystal Thalmann Hardinger
crystrav1981@live.com
Thank you so very much for doing this giveaway!
I have liked and left love for all the vendors.
ReplyDeleteTweeted (@edahlgren7)
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of all vendors on fb!!
ReplyDeleteI "liked" and commented on each vendors page and posted "I just entered an awesome giveaway with Jennifer Morais Photography!! Check out all the awesome vendors and enter at http://jmpny.blogspot.com/2011/06/jennifer-morais-photographys-45k.html!!!!"
ReplyDeleteon my FACEBOOK page, I'M SHOWIN THE LOVE!
'Liked' all the pages...and Facebook called me annoying because I was trying to leave 'love' on everyone's page! lol So some of them didn't get 'love'!...I was warned of banishment! From Elizabeth Anne Photography on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elizabeth-Anne-Photography/151739301516524
ReplyDeleteJust advertized for your give away on my page! From Elizabeth Anne Photography on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elizabeth-Anne-Photography/151739301516524
ReplyDeleteLiked all of the pages! :D
ReplyDeleteJust advertised your give away on my page! http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyByBri?ref=ts
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great giveaway! I liked all the vendors pages and left <3!
ReplyDeletePosted my shout out on my FB status!
ReplyDelete