Thursday, June 30, 2011

Boudoir Party, USA


If you've never had a boudoir shoot, you really should give it some thought. Not only is it probably the most fun you'll have with the girls in your lingerie.... lol... but it will be a GREAT way of boosting your self esteem! Who couldn't use more of that?!

You dont need to be a size 0 (or a 14 for that matter) and you don't have to 'have' someone to give the images to. Just doing it for YOU is plenty. And if all else fails... you'll have awesome hair and makeup to go out with that night...lol.


I have to give a HUGE thank you to Erin Dziados. Without her help my vision can not be met. She does fabulous hair and make-up and she even provided jewelry accessories for my girls. She thinks of it ALL! If you need hair or make-up for a wedding or event (or everyday needs) you can email her at edziados@yahoo.com . Be sure to fan her FB page also, HERE.
 
 
Here is what Erin can do!

And here is what a little while with ME can do! =)






















I know you're thinking 'I wish I had the confidence... these women are gorgeous!' Well.. they ARE gorgeous but not ALL of these women had the nerve! Some were very nervous and uneasy but when they saw the resulting images.... have a new found respect for themselves! 

TREAT YOURSELF!




1 comment:

  1. I love being a part of every one of these events. Jen and I have the utmost respect for your privacy and we take all that into consideration while helping you get the best look for your photos. I am always here to help guide you into what makeup and hair show up best in photos and Jen does the rest! She is fabulous to work with and I can not say wnough about her photo style! She truely has an eye for capturing a "special moment" in your lives! Don't hesitate to call and book with her you will NOT be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers