Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beach Minis!!



Oh how I LOOOOVE the beach! 

I should live on the beach, seriously though. Its so calming and peaceful. And I love taking photographs there.

Heres some sneaks for you. Do you remember this baby I photographed not too long ago?



Well shes growing fast.... here she is today with the family.....








Then we had this gorgeous family with the most animated little girl ive met! Look at this face! I mean... whats not to love!? 






Then there was this gorgeous family of 4!!! This little boy did SO well and follwed my every instruction. His sister on the other hand just wanted to swim....lol.







I love the beach.... and so do the kids. Where better to capture them being themselves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers