Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whats New With Jen!?



Whats new with WHO!??
ME! Jen... remember me!? I know Ive neglected the blog slightly. Ok A LOT! And I apologize. Things have been nutty but I will be keeping up with it a bit better. Ive had lats of sessions so if I were to start catching you up on those it would make your head spin! So ill start with some major events going on with JMPNY! 

First off.... I have launched a new line of designs and ventured into something new.... JMPNY Designs!!! How exciting! I now offer custom handmade headbands and other photo props for photographers as well. It is still VERY new and more items will soon be added. My FB page can be found HERE and the Etsy shop HERE.

JMPNY Designs is currently offering some things at 2 huge giveaways going on RIGHT NOW!!! The first is with Beautiful Photo Props and you can enter HERE. And the other is with Backdrops & Floordrops by Imajen and you can enter that one HERE.

The NEXT big event is the 2nd auction for Liviana & Giovanni's Journey. Donations are STILL being taken for the auction and can be ANYTHING. Whether items you no longer need or a gift certificate or service from your company. ANYTHING! Simply email me a photo of your donated item with a brief description and its value to info@jmpny.com. Bidding will begin on Friday 5/6 at the FB page for Liviana & Giovanni's Journey! If you dont know the story please follow their blog HERE.

Ok, now that ive hyperlinked the toodles out of my blog post, I will leave you with a promise that I WILL blog more and stay on top of things,....lol. Unless anyone of course would like to do it FOR me...=) (not kidding...lol)

Bye guys! <3 Jen M.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers