Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alec & Tristan


Whats with these AWESOME boy names lately? Makes me wish all my kids werent 'J' names...lol. 

So these 2 GORGEOUS boys were all ready for me when they saw me. They were all smiles and ready for magazine covers. No really... Alec nearly threatened my life if I didnt put him on a magazine...lol. WITH his brother. So Alec... I promise I will work on that! =) You are CERTAINLY magazine material!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers