Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Justin is ONE!!!



Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Thats all I can think to do when I hear it. Justin's no more 'months' old.. hes ONE! Waaaah! 

Im entitled to whine no? I mean it was just the other day when I was sharing my birth story with you all and receiving messages of congrats to hundreds of you on FB! And now.... hes ONE. Waaaah!

So... what do I do? What ANY mother would do!!! TAKE PICTURES! Duh!...lol. We went out to a favorite spot of mine and this was our adventure. 

Me, hubby, Justin, my other 3 children and my nephew (Yes, clearly I wasn't thinking) venture out to do Justin's cake smash photos. So we get to the park and I need the 'right' spot. I have my props, I put a lot of thought into this shoot and I wasn't going to plop him just ANYWHERE. So the park is a full mile around. About a little more than half a mile through, I find a spot. Still not what I 'wanted', but it was the best. And after yelling at my children the entire length of the walk to stop chasing the geese and rolling in the dirt.. THAT spot was fine!

So... we start setting up and pollen is flying EVERYWHERE!! I mean, it looked like snow it was so heavy. After complaining about it being inhaled and sucked into my nostrils (im STILL sneezing as I type), hubby points out it would look cool in the photos. I shut up... pollen stopped falling. 

I look up and the 4 kids (my older 3 + nephew) are climbing the largest mountain of rocks in the park. "GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!!!" People jogging the path now think im a nutty lady screaming with balloons and cake in hand. They get down reluctantly and I continue helping hubby set up. Cuz OF COURSE he knows nothing of what I want...lol.

Then I see them playing at the VERY edge of the lake. "CAN YOU NOT PLAY NEAR DANGEROUS THINGS!!!" More joggers and bikers thinking im a nut-job with balloons. Then I hear my Jamey screaming. I look over and hubby runs over to find he had slipped in the 10 inch mud at the edge of the lake and is COVERED! No, i don't have a pic, i was too angry...lol. We had to toss his shoes, thats how bad it was. So we clean him off and I banish the children to benches and move on to the sole reason for me dragging everyone out.... JUSTINS CAKE SMASH!!!









 And if you ever wondered what happens at the END of the cake smash when you take the cake away......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers