So in case you didnt know, Im a photographer. (HUH!? WHAT!? Noooooo!?)
LOL.... But all kidding aside, I got to where I am from a great group of ladies I found on an online forum for moms like me. CafeMom is where it ALL began in October of 2008.
Then, about a year ago, CafeMom had invited me for an interview and OF COURSE I jumped on the oppertunity! The chance to shout out all my CM girls....=) Are you kidding?! And since then a few things have popped up in the media.
Here is the video interview I did with CafeMom....
Since then.... I had an article pop up HERE and just today I was mentions on Good Morning America!!! HERE is the clip if you havent seen it yet!!!
Its a bit crazy when youre on your way to a doctor's appt. only to have about 5 of your friends text you that you were mentioned on TV. I tried every link they gave me, but my phone doesn't play flash. Soooo... I had to wait HOURS without seeing it while everyone congratulated me via email and text and Facebook....lol. I FINALLY got home and saw it, and it was awesome... BUT thats NOT how you pronounce Morais...lol. Its pronounced... MORE-EYE-ISS. But none the less, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you did too!
Maybe one day... I can PERSONALLY be on TV? ;) Heres hoping!

That is so awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI've only ever been in the local paper back in high school for community service stuff lol.