Saturday, June 26, 2010

The A-Man Turns ONE!!!!! {NY Childrens Photographer}






You remember Aaden?! No? He took THIS shot for Easter...

NOW do you remember?! YES!


Well... Now hes turning ONE!!! (wow... so many summer babies!) We had our session today and it was WONDERFUL! (No bunny ears this time..lol)

Hes gotten so big! These children grow so fast! He was crawling and chasing ducks and playing peek-a-boo!! It was perfect! Thank you Aaden for being SUCH a good little model!!  I cant wait to see you for our beach session!!!



photo
photo
SM (4) by you.
SM (3) by you.
SM (2) by you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AADEN!!!!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! And I adore your blog by the way. All your hard work on it really paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them so much!!! Especially that black and white one, and the cake one and the balloon one, lol...I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers