Monday, June 21, 2010

Little Brother Coming Soon {NY Maternity Photographer}


One of the greatest parts of doing what I do, is the bond between yourself and the client. You are there to provide a service and in turn get to know your client and become a part of a moment in their lives. If youre lucky enough to have a client call you back.... you get to see their children grow bigger, as well as their families. And I hope to be around for my clients until their children are married and having babies of their own. 
Today I got the pleasure of shooting a maternity session for a very nice family. I had covered a birthday party for them a little over a year ago in the beginnings of my business and now that her family is adding another, she had wanted me for the shoot. I, of course, was thrilled to have the opportunity! And I HOPE I get the chance to photograph this baby when he is born!!

Koby, is the soon-to-be big brother and I can tell he will be a great one! He is very excited for the arrival of the new baby and seems to understand what is happening in their lives. He ALSO has the most amaaaazing eyes I have ever had the chance to photograph! Here is the sneak peek from today.... I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers