Saturday, June 26, 2010

Claire Bear!!! {NY Family Photographer}


I LOVE THE BEACH!!! Yes, I do! Who doesnt?! But when I laid eyes on this little cutie.... she stole the show! From the moment she saw me she was cheery and bubbly and smiled big and bright! We had such fun in the sand..... (which she was smart enough NOT to eat) and in the water....(which was cold but she jumped on in laughing). She was such fun and gave me more poses than I knew what to do with! 

Like this one.....lol.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers