Ashleigh & Aaden
The other day I got to photograph the cutest pair of siblings Ive ever seen. Ashleigh is an 8 year old ADORABLE girl with such a warm heart and so polite that you want to put her in your pocket and take her home...lol. And Aaiden is a little ladies man. I couldnt help but think of my little guy the entire time photographing him! Aaden is 8 months old an he is too cute for words... good thing I have photographs!


The other day I got to photograph the cutest pair of siblings Ive ever seen. Ashleigh is an 8 year old ADORABLE girl with such a warm heart and so polite that you want to put her in your pocket and take her home...lol. And Aaiden is a little ladies man. I couldnt help but think of my little guy the entire time photographing him! Aaden is 8 months old an he is too cute for words... good thing I have photographs!





No comments:
Post a Comment