Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A MUST READ for ALL Brides and Grooms - to - be!!!

If Ive said it once... Ive said it a THOUSAND times.....


DONT skimp on your wedding photography!!!!


Ive come across a few GREAT reads that you really need to take the time to go over. First article comes from a blog written by another photographer. You can read the pros and cons from a professional standpoint. Vanessa Dewson, a professional wedding photographer in Canada, explains why good wedding photography costs what it does and why skimping on photography is a disastrous choice. Please look here for her article http://www.vanessadewson.com/blog/2010/weddings/avoid-hiring-a-cheap-wedding-photographer

I also urge you to read the link in the previous blog from the bride herself regretting "taking the cheap photographer route". If you missed the link here it is... http://everylastdetailblog.com/wedding-planning/i-took-the-cheap-photographer-route/

All I can leave off with is "You get what you pay for." But you make the ultimate decision. I just cant tell you how many times I hear from brides, "Oh I wish I knew you when I was getting married! My photographer was AWFUL!" Or brides that choose to go with someone else other than me and come to tell me a few months after, "I really believe I should've went with you. I didn't get anything near what I had expected."

So this is to educate you and get info from all points of view. I TRULY hope you take the time to read all the information given here and on the other blogs! It can make all the difference in the world!

http://www.JMPNY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers