What a CUTE little girl I got to photograph yesterday!!! Bright blue eyes and dark curly hair.
Yes, her name is Susie, so I call her curly sue!
One of the prettiest little baby girls Ive seen! And was a pleasure to work with. She was so content and had fun with all the different props and outfit changes.
Here are some of the pics I got of her and there are SOOO many more awesome ones! I found it hard to choose five favorites!! I enjoy processing these sooo much!


Yes, her name is Susie, so I call her curly sue!
One of the prettiest little baby girls Ive seen! And was a pleasure to work with. She was so content and had fun with all the different props and outfit changes.
Here are some of the pics I got of her and there are SOOO many more awesome ones! I found it hard to choose five favorites!! I enjoy processing these sooo much!





http://www.jmpny.com
No comments:
Post a Comment