So, when MOST of you look out your window, theres that white stuff ALL OVER the place. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE snow, LOVE sledding with the kids, but enough is enough already. We, here in NY, have had snow on the ground consecutively since 12/26!!! It hasnt even had a CHANCE to melt away...lol. I feel for those shoveling and salting. I truly do. Now is the time where I wish even MORE that I lived in AZ.
But Im here in NY so I have to cope...lol. It does make the photography biz a bit slower when you dont have a studio though. While I LOVE doing snow shoots, not everyone likes baring it out in the cold snow. I feel like im going through shooting withdrawls...lmao. I mean, I do shoots indoors too, but you all know how I love shooting outdoors. I miss it. I need to get my camera back out there!
Wow! Its REALLY coming down out there! Make sure all of you out there get where youre going safely!!! Heres thinking of the warm summer sun!!!
<3 You all!
~J~

That is a really gorgeous picture!
ReplyDelete