Saturday, December 18, 2010

JMPNY's BEST of 2010!!!



If theres one thing you know about me by now, its that I love me a good contest!!! =) And if your friends and family still dont hate you for voting for all of them....lol.... heres one more for them all!!! 

I had SUCH a fun year! Met new people... had returning and loyal clients and saw children grow right before my very.... lens....lol. So lets have some fun. 

Im going to post my favorite shots from 2010!! YOU are going to vote on your favorite. WINNER will get an 8x8 album of ALL portrait session images from the year of 2010!!! Pretty good prize eh?! Heres how it will work....


FIRST..... Become a fan of Jennifer Morais Photography
SECOND.....Become a fan of Joe Morais Photography (its my hubby..<3 )
After youve done this.... simply leave a comment here with your facebook name (so we can check youre a fan) and the image number(s) of the photo(s) youre voting for. 

VOTES WILL ONLY COUNT IF YOURE A FAN OF BOTH PAGES. You MUST leave your FB name here as well or it will be deleted!

Theres a lot to go through so take your time.

Voting will end tomorrow night at 10pm EST!!!

(If you dont see your photo and youd like to be entered, please email me at info@jmpny.com.

PLEASE BE FAIR AND NO CHEATING! WERE ALL ADULTS.


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14


#15


#16


#17


#18


#19


#20


#21


#22


#23


#24


#25


#26


#27


#28


#29


#30


#31


#32


#33


#34


#35


#36


#37


#38


#39


#40


#41


#42


#43


#44


#45


#46


#47


#48


#49


#50


#51


#52


#53


#54


#55


#56


#57


#58


#59


#60


#61


#62


 #63


#64


#65


#66


#67


#68


#69


#70


#71


#72


#73


#74


#75


#76


#77


#78


#79

#80


#81




75 comments:

  1. #15 Jennifer Gambino Cerrito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. thanks for including us, but I HAVE to vote for ...

    #43!!! That is seriously one of the best photos that I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of Jennifer Morais Photography & Joe Morais Photography. I vote for:

    IMAGE #3- CONNOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of both Jennifer Morais Photography & Joe Morais Photography. I vote for IMAGE #3!

    Go Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of both pages!
    I vote for Image # 3- Connor

    (Michele Costa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jose Luis Caraballo, I'm Voting for Image #15, Awesome Picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #56!!! Leopard shoes are so in right now!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana Perez, I'm lovin pic # 15... it's sooooo romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. #3 - Christine Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are all beautiful, but of course i must cast my vote for my babies #28. Jen Schoenberg

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3 Robert Reese Sr.

    I hope my grandson, Connor, wins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for #15 -Siobhan O'Toole

    ReplyDelete
  13. #14 - Stephanie Ridzik

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dylan contrino_ #14

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shannon Fenyo - #14

    ReplyDelete
  16. #14 - Dakota Ridzik

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clarivel Socola #15...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for #15

    ReplyDelete
  19. Voting for photo #15

    ReplyDelete
  20. im a fan of both.... I vote for #3 connor

    ReplyDelete
  21. My Facebook name is Just Pepe, #15

    ReplyDelete
  22. My Facebook name is Holly Bombace and I have three votes...#3, #9 and #74! Thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chris Clacken, I vote for image #15

    ReplyDelete
  24. Christina Rosado Votes for # 15!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Matt Fata votes for #3 Connor

    ReplyDelete
  26. Victor Diaz votes for #15

    ReplyDelete
  27. My FB name is Annabelle Santiago & I vote for #15

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tina Howe, my vote is #15

    ReplyDelete
  29. My FB name is Tito LLopis & I vote #15

    ReplyDelete
  30. My FB name is Wilma Steph Arias & I vote #15

    ReplyDelete
  31. My name on FB is Justin Gonzalez & I vote #15

    ReplyDelete
  32. My name is Sacha Santiago on FB & I vote #15

    ReplyDelete
  33. i vote for #15 and am a fan of both pages

    ReplyDelete
  34. #3 Connor!!! Traci Schomber http://www.facebook.com/traci30272

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a fan of both pages and i vote for Delilah's #15

    ReplyDelete
  36. I vote for #3 Connor http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000820647056

    ReplyDelete
  37. my name is amanda pfeiffer on fb and i like #1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Jessica Rodriguez became a fan of both pages and i would like to post my vote for photo #15.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Joel A. Gomez and i vote # 15

    ReplyDelete
  40. edith pinero rodriguezDecember 19, 2010 at 7:39 PM

    My fb name is Edith Pinero Rodriguez and i'm voting for #15!

    ReplyDelete
  41. My vote is for # 15

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jeanette Abreu RodriguezDecember 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM

    my vote is for #15

    ReplyDelete
  43. #15 Rosa Abreu-Santana

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a fan of both pages and I am voting for #15

    ReplyDelete
  45. i'm not sure if my other comment posted. so my facebook name is Erin Quinn Moreno (and if it did post then the firt two are already in the old one) and here are my votes:
    9, 78, 3, 13, 14, 15, 23, 24, 30, 32, 40, 41, 43, 49, 72, and 80
    as you can tell...i am a large fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Number 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Joel Taub votes for #15

    ReplyDelete
  48. Joe Valentin, I am a fan of both pages. My vote is for number 15

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm a fan of both pages, and my vote is for photo #15

    ReplyDelete
  50. My name is tray diggs, I am a fan of both pages my vote is for # 15.game over

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers