Sunday, August 1, 2010

Urban Haven in Yonkers, NY!!! {NY Children's Photographer}



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 

Yes,... eeeeeeeee! Thats pretty much all I can say about this session!!! I was soooo excited to do this shoot! My FIRST urban session!!! Go figure, I live in NY and havent done one until now! Anyhow... I was so worried about finding a location. Well, leave it to me to wait until the top of the hour but I found someplace! Guess where?!! RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM ME!!! HA!! What has always been second nature to me I overlooked. The SAME place I pass EVERY DAY to get my coffee coolattas was my urban haven!!! 

Not only was this the coolest session, but I got to shoot one of my FAVORITE clients!!! She is a ball of energy and fun!! She needs such little direction. She was coming up with her own ideas and was a NATURAL at posing! But to get her to give me a serious look... only made her infectious laugh even louder and more contagious!!! But we got what we went for! 

I cant WAIT to do this again!! Urban sessions anyone?!!!
IMG_1200-as-Smart-Object-1-copy by you.
IMG_1237-as-Smart-Object-1-copy by you.
IMG_1203-as-Smart-Object-1-copy by you.
IMG_1227-as-Smart-Object-1-copy by you.
IMG_1221 as Smart Object-1 copy by you.
IMG_1264-as-Smart-Object-1-copy by you.
IMG_1215-as-Smart-Object-1-copy by you.
IMG_1209 as Smart Object-1 copy by you. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers