Thursday, August 12, 2010

Andrew & Amy {NY Wedding Photographer}

So its been a while since my last wedding and OMG.. what a feeling to be back in the game! I absolutely LOVE weddings! And MANY photographers will tell you they DONT like them because its a lot of work. And it IS.. but I LIVE for it!!! This weekend I photographed the most GORGEOUS couple and shared their day with them for nearly 12 hrs.!!! I have tons more coming up and I cant wait!! But heres some pics from this weekend and a nice slideshow to go with it!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
photo
photo 

To view the slideshow... click HERE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers