Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Formal Engagement! {NY Wedding Photographer}






So, I finally had the chance to photograph an engagement party for a different culture. I LOVE all the different cultures we have in this world! I was never well rounded and knew nothing of any culture except my own (not even) until I met my husband. He was born a raised in Portugal and Im soooo very glad that MY children get to see what I didnt as a child. So now, as an adult, and a bit more well rounded, photographing this engagement party was a BLAST! The poor couple was so nervous at first but after being with loving family and friends, they soon relaxed and enjoyed the night! Heres some from the night.... talk about great colors!!!


photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers