Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mini Session Madness!!! {NY Child & Family Photographer}




Sunday I held mini sessions at the beach along with a trunk show of clothing from My Vintage Baby with Jen Schoenberg! HOW MUCH FUN!!!! OMG!! It was my first time doing mini sessions (yes really).... but it was AWESOME!! Like an adrenaline rush! One cutie after the next...lol. Blue eyes, green eyes...puppy dog brown eyes!! Ugh.. it was great! Gorgeous weather, warm water....though the sand hurt my feet like heck! lol. I had a great turnout!! Feel free to click the link above to check out the clothes and place some orders!! The clothes are FABULOUS!! And they photograph GREAT!!!

IMG_0748 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0703 as Smart Object-1v - Copy by you.
IMG_0621 as Smart Object-1bw - Copy by you.
IMG_0735 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0759 as Smart Object-1bw by you.
IMG_0725 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0761 as Smart Object-1v by you.
IMG_0691 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0667 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0642 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0629 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0599 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0595 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0578 as Smart Object-1 by you.
IMG_0576 as Smart Object-1 by you.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I had SOOO much fun doing this with you! The pictures are fabulous and you took them with such ease! Everyone that I show them to is absolutely AMAZED! I look forward to collaborating again when the My Vintage Baby Fall collection arrives!! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know those 2 little boys from CM! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers