Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catherine & Will {NY Engagement Photographer}



So.. Im a bit behind in my blogging. My apologies. Ive been super busy (which is good) and dealing with a whole ton of stuff. But heres my E-session from last week. What a riot these 2 were!! I had such fun. I enjoyed the jokes and the OCD tendencies...lol. It was hard to get Will to smile in the beginning (what guy DOES smile?..lol) but soon enough we were having a blast! Or at least I know I did!...lmao. They havent chosen a date for the wedding yet (or the photog...he he he) but it will be sometime in 2 years or so. Theyre thinking of Puerto Rico... so I REALLY hope they love my pics enough to fly my broke butt out there and shoot the wedding!! =)



043 as Smart Object-1 by you.
014 as Smart Object-11 by you.
088 as Smart Object-1 by you.
089 as Smart Object-1bw by you.
020 as Smart Object-1 by you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers