Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby N {NY Newborn Photographer}


BOYS BOYS BOYS!!!! 

Its like thats all women are popping out lately...lol. Including myself...=) But they dont come cuter than this little guy! Sooooo sweet! From the moment I walked in and saw him I was in complete awe of him! Especially those kissable lips!!! (I love baby lips!!!) So he didnt want to let us do some of the fun stuff... but that was ok. Not all babys like to, but we STILL got awesome work done!!! Nicole & Nick... Congrats on your bundle of joy!! I wish you all the best and I hope to photograph his 3 month, 6 month and 1 yr pics!!! =)


018 as Smart Object-1 by you.
041 as Smart Object-11 by you.
002 as Smart Object-11 by you.
027 as Smart Object-1v - Copy by you.
032 as Smart Object-1bw - Copy by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers