Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shadows? REALLY!?

So today, that silly little groundhog saw his shadow. Which evidently means we are in for 6 more weeks of cold frigid air? Really though, I don't remember the last time he DIDNT see a shadow. Its like never-ending cold every year. Thats NY for ya! But being a positive person I'm trying to cheer everyone up! For the month of Feb, I am offering ALL portrait sessions at HALF OFF!!!! What a way to get in on some great portraits with some AWESOME savings!!!

Also... im starting a product of the month... and for February, it will be Acrylic Murals @ 25% off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers