So I have to ask you..... I know we ALL love taking photos of our friends and family whether recreational or professional, but how many of those shots are YOU in? I look at my photos of my children and see hardly ANY of me. Forget about recently.
I would KILL for an image of me and my parents and brothers together. I don't think that image EVER existed. But as my parents split up when I was young that opportunity never came about. I'm tearing up as I write this because as badly as I wish I had that image to look at, I don't. And I want my children to have that!
We don't know what the future holds for us and tomorrow may not come. We may want to wait and lose a few pounds or whatever the reason but honestly, you don't know that you have that time. And I would HATE for my children not to have a family image to look at of us all together and happy. My personal project is to take a photo of us all together. I URGE you all to PLEASE take that family shot as well. Your children will cherish it and thank you for it when they're adults. So go, pick up your camera, set the timer and capture today!
http://www.jmpny.com
So true Jen! Thank you for posting this. :) And go get that picture taken ASAP! lol. I would even offer to take them if I'm upstate soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pam! It IS hard to take a family shot yourself but youve got to do it now while you can. Now for the rain to let up....lol.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I've prob had more photos of my parents/bro more when we were in high school grad weddings but I don't recall much when I was little and now the grand babies are here it's more of them with the grandparents my grandma passed 14 days after Vance was born I kill now for a photo of her holding him and I tried but she was too frail the only photo I have of that is in my heart :'( and I know the moments gone so yes go now and take or have taken the photos that should be taken before times too late time doesn't stand still but photos will always be there to remember those who meant and mean the most to you
ReplyDelete