Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sexy in Vegas



So as most of you know, I went to Vegas not long ago to a huge photography convention. (NERD!...lol.) I soaked up every bit I could learn! I roomed with 2 AWESOME photographers as well. One from California and the other from Canada. They were great fun and we all in all had a great experience. So what to do with your friends when you're bored in your hotel room with all this new knowledge? PLAY!!! I was lucky enough to have a gorgeous roomie (well 2 gorgeous roomies but one was on a photography adventure) and so I ran with it. Grabbed my camera and played with some light. I had learned that day to see light differently form Susan Stripling and obviously in the tiny, orange-y lit ugly hotel room... I found beauty in light at nearly 2AM Vegas time (whatever that is...lmao).


Say hi to Kelly. :) "HI KELLY!"




Look! You can be sexy as heck WITH clothes ON too!!



  Fun in the hall....lol. Hotel peeps thought we were nuts. Though they're not too far off. ;)



Then the super sexy began......





Now how gorgeous is this girl?! Thank you SO much Kelly for being my model in Vegas! I would show more but.... what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas. ;)



http://www.jmpny.com

2 comments:

  1. Jen! These are fabulous!!! I love them all!!
    Had such a great time with you in vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers