Saturday, December 31, 2011

JMPNY's Best of 2011!!



2011 was a great year! I met some amazing people, made great friends and it was more than I could ever ask for. I hope the same for 2012!

So Im posting here all my faves from 2011!! Its a collection of images from all my clients this year. Heres how this contest will work:

Ive posted ONE image from 2011 as your entry. If you've had more than one session as most of you did... only one image will be here for your entry. If Ive missed you or you're here and wish NOT to be... please email me at info@jmpny.com as soon as you can and ill correct it.

VOTING: 
Each image will be numbered. Voting can be done by anyone as long as they are a fan of my Facebook page HERE. Votes will be a simple comment here on this blog with the number of the image they are voting for. ONLY ONE VOTE PER PHOTO PLEASE. You may however vote for more than one person. Number of image is coordinated with the photo immediately below it. ANONYMOUS VOTES WILL BE DELETED. Please be sure to sign in. Voting will end Tuesday 1/3/12 @ 8pm EST.

WINNER:

The winner will be announced on Wednesday 1/4/12 after votes are tallied. ONE winner will receive their choice of either a FREE Hi Res DVD from their session. (If they had more than one they choose ONE session) OR they will choose a free reg. 1 hour session for 2012. Winner will be responsible for knowing cost of collections (located on my website at www.jmpny.com) if they choose the free session.
So, without further ado... here they are. (In no particular order)




1.




2.



3.



4.




5.
 



6.



7.



8.



9.



10.




11.




12.




13.




14.




15.




16.




17.




18.




19.




20.




21.




22.




23.




24.




25.




26.




27.




28.




29.




30.




31.




32.




33.




34.




35.




36.




37.




38.




39.




40.




41.




42.
43.




44.




45. 





46.





47.




48.





49.




50.




51.



















52.




53.




54.




55.




56.




57.




58.




59.




60.




61.




62.





63.




64.




65.




66.




67.




68.




69.




70.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

278 comments:

  1. I vote for #64- CONNOR!! I love my son!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 4 & 16, LOL...I could pick more but I'm thinking I'm pushing it with 3

    xx - Happy New Year Love!! <3
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. 23 for the bike
    50 for the babe
    64 for fav photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for #44

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #9. My family! Also #53 because I loved those engangement pics. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. # 44 the twin girls... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #64 get this girls vote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #44 For the most beautiful twin girls EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for #64- CONNOR!! My awesome nephew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Jen! Of course I have to vote for our family pic #23 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for 64

    ReplyDelete
  12. #8 and #46, because both of these mama's are amazing and deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote is for #64. All of the pictures are beautiful but sweet Connor is my pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My vote is for #64

    ReplyDelete
  15. 23! the beautiful biker family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i vote for 64! =0 )

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Vote for #64..CONNOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. #64 - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote for #64- CONNOR!! My Grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many are so cute - hard to pick! But I love #32, it's so sweet. You had a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I vote for #64 happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love them all so much! If I have to pick a favorite though, it would be #35! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. #45 Jayden is adorable! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I vote for My beautiful son Christian #43. But I must say I would also vote for a few others...BEAUTIFUL pics Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Danielle MörlundJanuary 2, 2012 at 3:41 AM

    All great photos!

    My vote is #43 Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I vote for #64!! Go Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Michelle Filippelli D'AscoliJanuary 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM

    #64 Connor

    ReplyDelete
  28. I vote for #64 for Connor Lanza.

    ReplyDelete
  29. #23 - looovvvve the Riale family

    ReplyDelete
  30. I vote for Connor!! #64

    ReplyDelete
  31. Conner...#64 :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I vote for #64 - Connor! Good luck little man!

    ReplyDelete
  33. #8 hottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. My love #8!!! Your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. CONNER . . . #64 :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I vote for 8 12 and 13 :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I vote for #8. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Vote for Conner Lanza #64

    ReplyDelete
  39. I vote for baby Conner Lanza number 64.. great picture.. Love you Conner

    ReplyDelete
  40. #55-LOVE sleeping babies!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am voting for #64

    ReplyDelete
  42. #44 - Cutest and Sweetest Picture Ever!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My cousin....8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such a gorgeous pic...8 gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. My beautiful friend Toni!!!

    #8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. #8 Love you Toni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. My Bella 8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Melissa Mancini StraussJanuary 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

    I vote for #8
    Looking good Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  49. all of these pictures are great! i have to vote though for my girl toni #8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. All the kiddies are cute...but I'm biased ;) My vote is for Tristan # 69

    ReplyDelete
  51. #64 Connor looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  52. #69...precious!! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sharon McGuire AssisJanuary 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

    Connor all the way!! #64

    ReplyDelete
  54. Precious Connor!! # 64

    ReplyDelete
  55. christine refino DunnJanuary 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM

    vote for #64 the cutest!!! connor!

    ReplyDelete
  56. vote for Connor #64

    ReplyDelete
  57. Gina Gervasi McCauleyJanuary 3, 2012 at 7:06 AM

    Vote for Connor #64

    ReplyDelete
  58. Connor!! vote!!! #64

    ReplyDelete
  59. Connor, # 64 vote

    ReplyDelete
  60. #8. Toni's pictures werebeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am voting for number 25!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I vote for #64.. Uncle Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  63. toni's pic is great :) 8

    ReplyDelete
  64. Precious first moments! Love : ) #6

    ReplyDelete
  65. #8, my girl Toni Toni Toni

    ReplyDelete
  66. There are so many incredible ones I have to vote for more than one.
    My favorites are
    #6
    #11
    #18
    #19
    #25
    #26
    #29
    #35x4
    #40 MEowsers
    52X4
    and 69
    Again I love all of them and seriously just want to vote for the photographer! They all are already winners by choosing you to capture such great images!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Go Connor!! #64

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers