Monday, October 11, 2010

3 in a day!!! PHEW!








So 3 sessions in one day isn't the norm for me, but with Holidays coming and the demand.... today.....I had 3. It felt quite productive I must say. I enjoyed going from location to location meeting some new faces and having an old client return for more. Ive said it before and ill say it again, I love seeing how these children grow with each session! I can imagin that one day I may be photographing one of their weddings. (That is the dream...lol) Anyhow.... heres a ton of photos of my day today. 

photo
photo
photo

photo
photo
photo




photo
photo
photo

photo
photo




photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

photo
photo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All images posted here belong to Jennifer Morais - JMPNY. They are here for my clients to use in internet purposes only -- myspace, facebook, e-mailing family & friends, etc. They are not to be reproduced or altered in any way. This includes cropping my logo out, editing the portrait in any way (black & white, contrast, anything!), and/or printing it. To do any of these things is violation of copyright and is punishable by law. Thank you!

JMPNY's Fan Box

Followers