Are you ready for a great giveaway!!??? Good thing I already own one of these fabulous items or I would be entering myself...lol.
A good friend of mine, Tina, (who also happens to be an AWESOME photographer out in CO) has recently started selling her most AWESOME creations! I think me and a few other girls got to her with all our begging for her to start selling....=)
Here's what Tina wants to tell you:
"As a photographer I love props and accessories and wanted to make these items available to other photographers. All camera straps, strap covers and slings are hand made while all picture frames are hand painted to ensure your items are one of kind. While no two items are exactly alike (as it is with handmade items) every effort is made to insure your items will be as close as possible to the item you've ordered. :)"
Want to know what were giving away!!???
CAMERA STRAP COVERS!!!!

Wanna know how you can win?.....
Become a fan of Just 4 Photogs HERE
Become of fan of JMPNY HERE
Leave a comment on the blog here as well.
We will choose a random winner by Tues. 9PM EDT.
For more info please visit www.just4photogs.com
OR
E-Mail Tina at..... just4photogs@ymail.com
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!
A good friend of mine, Tina, (who also happens to be an AWESOME photographer out in CO) has recently started selling her most AWESOME creations! I think me and a few other girls got to her with all our begging for her to start selling....=)
Here's what Tina wants to tell you:
"As a photographer I love props and accessories and wanted to make these items available to other photographers. All camera straps, strap covers and slings are hand made while all picture frames are hand painted to ensure your items are one of kind. While no two items are exactly alike (as it is with handmade items) every effort is made to insure your items will be as close as possible to the item you've ordered. :)"
Want to know what were giving away!!???
CAMERA STRAP COVERS!!!!

Wanna know how you can win?.....
Become a fan of Just 4 Photogs HERE
Become of fan of JMPNY HERE
Leave a comment on the blog here as well.
We will choose a random winner by Tues. 9PM EDT.
For more info please visit www.just4photogs.com
OR
E-Mail Tina at..... just4photogs@ymail.com
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!
I am a fan of both pages! LOVE your products!!
ReplyDeletealready a fan of both! Crossing fingers that I win this fabulous product!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of both too!
ReplyDeleteThose are super cutre - I would love to win!!!
ReplyDeletefanned both! These are so cute!! = )
ReplyDeleteHave been a fan of both for a while!
ReplyDeleteThis is Bejay commenting after fanning. You ladies ROCK!
ReplyDeleteI love these camera straps! (Tyler Plank Photography)
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of both of you already [which is how I found out about this contest!!]. So now I am posting a comment hoping to win!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of both pages- Love your photography and Tinas photography and straps, slings, frames, etc!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of both of you! I recently started my own photography business and love both of your pages, they are very inspiring. I would love a hand made camera strap cover, they are all so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI am now a fan of both :) I LOVE the camera strap covers, they are on my very long wish list lol.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely love to win :)
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of both!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna win! Jennifer, thanks for showing us such cool things.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of both!! And well I NEED this!!! lol
ReplyDelete