So, Ive been a bit behind on my blogging. But I guess that's a good thing in a way... Ive been busy with shooting. I also, recently purchased a new camera which makes my heart skip a beat every time I hold it. (mostly in fear of dropping it...lol) So I got the Canon 5D Mark II and a 24-70mm 2.8 lens to accompany it. The HD video capabilities on that are AMAAAZING! Heres a pic of the new baby....

Other than that.. ive been doing some sessions. I did a large family session for a GREAT group of people. Such a fun family. I first ran into Teresa when she took a photo of MY baby... she got me THIS...

LOL... yes, she did one of my earlier sonograms. And isnt that a WONDERFUL photo of my little one?! So I figured I'd return the favor and get her some good shots too....lol. Heres her and her family.






Then, there was Gigi!!! Oh how sweet this little one is! I first shot her when she was a wee little one. Heres Gigi's FIRST shoot with me...

And here she is now for her recent session....




Isnt she sweet!? Some images were sent to a modeling agent so lets all cross our fingers for Gigi and maybe well soon see her doing ads for Pampers!!! =)
Then I recently had booked a Senior Rep for some photos!! Jason is going to be a 2011 Senior at Harrison HS so if you or someone you know go there.... ask him for one of the Rep Cards for a discounted Senior Session!





And then theres little Neve. Neve is a favorite of mine to shoot! Mostly because Ive done her shoots for the past 7 or so months now and I LOVE watching her grow! SHES WALKING NOW!! Well... running from me is more like it!...lol. But shes turning one and we did some FUN shot of her. Heres little Neve....



And I THINK Ive covered MOST of what Ive been up to. ;)
I truly LOVE my job and what I do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment